- The Club is a free-to-join, member-only, network of career interims/consultants
- Contracts are posted by members on behalf of their current/recent clients
- Commissions are due for a limited period if you take a contract through the club, but at least 60% goes back to members
- It all adds up to better net rates and fewer gaps between contracts
- Agencies keep the client and contractor apart – managing the interface
- Commissions are charged (at a high rate) for the duration of the contract and extensions
Systems Engineer, South Coast, c£400pd.
Digital Project Manager, London, £400pd.
Product Marketeer, London, 6 months, £340pd.
Business Analyst, West Midlands, £400pd.
Head of Consumer Marketing, North West, £450pd.
Business Administration Apprentice or part-time Business Administrator with relevant experience. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you know anyone interested.
A page of videos explaining how Contractor Club works and how to use some of the options available on the site.
Contractor Club has negotiated/was offered a series of benefits for its members.
Brand Marketing Manager
Transition Project Manager
Finance Director with Insurance experience, London, 6 months, £1,400pd.
Finance and Forecasting Manager
Digital User Experience Lead
Financial Modeller for bank
Data Migration Analyst